Protective fabric face mask. Machine embroidery design.
With letterings “Show MASK go on“. You can embroidery it without this phrase (miss the purple color when embroidering).
Size 6,02 x 9,14” (153 x 232 mm), 7261 stitches
How to embroidery face mask:
1. Sew on the bottom layer of fabric.
2. These are the basting stitches that indicate where the ties will be sewn. Put the edges of the ties on them
3. Sew on the ties
4. Put on the top piece of fabric. Stitch it.
5. Embroider the lettering and the edges of the mask
6. Cut the mask. Stitch on the folds on the mask carefully.