Want to get unique lace without long handmade?
I can digitize any filet pattern for your embroidery machine.
When I purchased an embroidery machine, I was very surprised that it could “crochet a filet lace“.
Now I learned to digitize FSL (freestanding Lace) embroidery designs that “look like crocheted” lace
I’ll be happy to digitize any filet pattern for you. THE ONLY machine embroidery digital files.
HOW to order:
1. Choose filet pattern you like (you can use any crochet pattern).
2. Calculate the finished design’ size yourself.
The size of the pattern’ cell is about 4 mm (0.157 inch).
Check your hoop size (if the designs will suit to your hoop). If the design is too large for your hoop, maybe I will suggest another solution for you.
3. Write me a comment (below this article) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to send me the pattern you want.
Also write the maximum hoop size and embroidery file format.
Forward your pattern and hoop size first so I can see if it will digitize.
4. If I can digitize your order, I will confirm it for you.
Only after full agreement you Pay for the order HERE
5. You will receive custom digital files via email in 2-3 days after placing an order. Designs are made to the hoop you require.
Real orders on photos
Digitizing FSL embroidery design as vintage blouse –
Create your own lace! ORDER HERE